Restore Customers: We are so pleased to say, as of Wednesday, May 13th, the ReStore has now re-opened. Here are some important measures in place to keep our team and our shoppers aware of our commitment to safety and to an enjoyable ReStore experience for all.
- Our team will be wearing masks…you are encouraged to join us in this safety measure
- Please, if you are feeling unwell, stay home and rest…come see us when you are feeling better!
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front door, please use on the way in and on the way out
- We will be limiting the amount of shoppers in the ReStore at one time. Please be respectful of our team that works hard to keep you safe
- Please keep physical distancing even while you are shopping at the ReStore and/or waiting for entry into the ReStore
- ReStore hours will be 9am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday until further notice. This will allow our team the last hour to wipe down/sanitize the retail space, ready for the next day’s opening.
We will continue to follow the guidelines set out by the provincial government and will keep you updated of any changes that arise as we re-open our doors to you, our valued supporters. We have missed you, welcome back to the Habitat ReStore! See you soon!