Introducing a brand new avenue for you to donate to Habitat for Humanity Sarnia/Lambton.
Have you got an old car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle? We can help you get rid of that out of your driveway/garage while you help local families with affordable housing with your donation. This is a streamlined, user friendly process that is a national program; we are excited to be joining in on this program to lessen the impact on the environment, raise monies for safe and decent home for those in our community. Join us, donate your vehicle today!
Donate Your Car
Donate a Car Canada accepts Vehicle Donations for Habitat for Humanity Sarnia/Lambton. Free towing is provided in most areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you donate your car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle to Habitat for Humanity Sarnia/Lambton through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction (depending on its condition, age and location). Donate a Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for Habitat for Humanity Sarnia/Lambton to benefit. After your vehicle donation is complete, our charity will send you a tax receipt and will put your gift to good use. Please click here to donate a vehicle.
What can I donate?
We accept most vehicles including but not limited to cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, trailers, RV’s and boats. There are a few conditions that must be met in order for your vehicle to qualify:
- Donation must be made by the registered owner, or their legal representative.
- Vehicle must be registered in Canada.
- Vehicle must be in ‘complete’ state with no major parts missing.
- We do accept vehicles with body damage.
- Special conditions will apply to boats, trailers, and RVs
- We cannot accept vehicles with insurance claims against them.
- We cannot accept vehicles with liens or encumbrances on them.
- In most cases RVs are required to be dropped off, however they will be handled on an individual basis.
How do I donate my vehicle?
To donate your vehicle, follow the steps below:
- Go to the donateacar.ca website.
- Fill out the donation form with your vehicle information, contact information, and select the charity you wish to donate to.
- Review the details you have entered, agree to the terms and conditions, and submit your vehicle for donation.
- Further instructions will be provided for either drop off or towing.
- Check your email for our confirmation email. If you do not see the confirmation message immediately, please check your junk mail folder.
For further information, see the FAQ page at: https://donatecar.ca/faqs/